Tie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tie

Forum de l'alliance Tie

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

It's your discovery, good job!

AuteurMessage
AtrorkGa
Invité

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
MessageSujet: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:17

Hello. I did contact Slysoft. They were trying to be very helpful. Theyneeded some information I had neglected to save (from a purchaseconfirmation email). When I first purchased this program I wasnot familiar with the way to save a copy of the email to my harddrive. So it was my fault that I didn't save the numbers theywanted. What happened that caused my program to go out was that during a download of an update my ISP (which is dial-up) cut out in themiddle of the download and shut off my computer. After I got mycomputer started again, I went back and did the download. It downloaded okay, but when it was installed to run the messagecame up about the expired trial. After several attempts to getthe registration key I had saved on a CD to work I just decidedit was better to not get so frustrated hassling it and buy itagain.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's your discovery, good job!
Page 1 sur 1